Human Resources Manger
Human Resources Manager
Butt Thornton & Baehr PC, a law firm specializing in civil defense, seeks a collaborative human resource professional with excellent communication skills and a passion for supporting our culture and employees. The ideal candidate for this position will be a resource and advisor to help guide strategic decisions while maintaining our Firm’s core values. Qualified candidates should have experience in employee relations, compliance, regulations, people management, benefits, training, and development. Experience in law firm management is desired but not required.
• Five years related experience
• Hiring and onboarding of staff employees as well as overseeing any necessary disciplinary or adverse employment action.
• Monitoring employee development, policies, staff, and management practices.
• Serving as the point of contact for complex or sensitive employee relations issues.
• Dealing with grievances and violations and advising Firm leaders on HR-related issues.
• Monitoring adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
• Leading negotiations related to benefits with vendors.
• Planning and facilitating HR-specific and other training for staff.
• Collaborating with Firm members and promoting a positive environment that represents the Firm’s mission, vision, and values.
• Keeping current on HR related reporting, changes in laws and regulations that impact employee benefits and plans.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.